Saturday, February 16

Nutrition: Fast day concept was once again scrapped due to crap sleep, and I overate most of the day. Blargh. I am NOT going to hit my calorie target for the week.

6a-fried egg, 6 Brussels sprouts, sl bacon, s chicken sausage, 2 trail mix bars, 2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
730a-2c reg w/ SF syrup
830a-2c reg w/ SF syrup
930a-can DC
1030a-4 sl bacon (a tax firm breakfast treat - spoiled!)
1130a-can DC
1230p-3oz chicken & roasted veg, 2 trail mix bars, supps
3p-bag bacon jerky, apple chips, bottle DDP
630p-bag chili pistachios
730p-salad w/ balsamic, 4 trail mix bars, can Zevia, supps
9p-handful trail mix
Throughout day-1 quart water

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 1015p-530a, 77% quality, but felt even worse. Fell asleep great, but woke hot/sweaty/gross around 330a and was in/out after that. Lost an ear plug so I kept hearing the cats, too many calories at supper, pain in shoulder/neck, thought about job #1 stuff, UGH UGH UGH.

Body: Neck/shoulder area is obnoxiously tight. Boo.

Foot felt a lot better in the AM for the little bit I walked around on it before retaping. BIG YAY!

Brain: Tired but doing okay, tax firm peeps always lift me up. Long day, though: 745a-545p...if only I could get some gumption to get in there earlier. Too tired to stay any later but not too tired to overeat.

Grateful: That I can do my own taxes. (Less so that I can do everyone else's taxes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment