Monday, February 4

Nutrition: Wanted to fast again but sleep wasn't great so I attempted moderation.

445a-2 fried eggs, sl bacon, chicken sausage, c Brussels sprouts, 2 sl toast, 2c reg, supps
6a-2c reg
630a-taught class (did warm-up)
730a-2c reg
830a-2c decaf
930a-oz almonds
1130a-yoga, pull-ups, presses
1p-can tuna, oz almonds, med banana, supps
3p-2c coconut cocoa tea
630p-oz almonds, pkg Veggie Krunch, 2 turkey jerky sticks
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 930p-430a, 72% quality. Woke naturally but really could have used another sleep cycle.

Body: Feeling pretty darn good other than being tired. Yoga revealed some tightness in calves & upper back, but that's it.

Stretches x3 (630a, 12p, 9p). Pull-ups 4x4, /4 & chin-ups 4x4, /4 to catch up after three straight zero days.

Acne: Lesson learned this weekend: I can't get the everything omelet & hash browns at the Coffee Pot Cafe. I can at Jan's Place, though!

Brain: Mixed bag of emotions.

Tired.

First official day as a lead, but zero official instruction on changes, and still doing all of my usual tasks related to close. Auditors here, bit of added work. Also, for some reason I was very self-conscious about the promotion being on the Wahoo Web yet again. Not wanting the extra attention today. On the other hand, no new duties but still a raise!

Ready to beat myself up over the massive calorie intake Fri/Sat, but average calories were actually a touch down from the prior week. Either way, though, something needs to change. The binge cycle makes me feel horrendous for days.

I know I need to take a nap after my long run. NEED to. Go home, shower, nap, THEN run whatever errands are necessary. Waste the gas of going back to Alex if I must - better than eating 5000+ calories in one day. That's not a typo.

Grateful: For friends who say things like "So, you felt completely different when you got up, right? You automatically felt like a lead who knew everything?" or who notice tiny things like my first official email sent as a lead. They understand it's going to be a process, but they also have full confidence in my abilities. I sure do wish I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment