Friday, February 15

Nutrition: Was going to fast today (to make up for yesterday) but crap sleep has me postponing until tomorrow.

615a-2 fried eggs, sl bacon, 6 Brussels sprouts, chicken sausage, trail mix bar, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk, supps
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
1015a-Uberbar, can DC
2p-salad w/ balsamic, bag jerky, 2c decaf w/ SF syrup, supps
630p-tiny apple
8p-chicken & roasted veg, micro cake, 2 trail mix bars, supps
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water

Sleep: 9 hours in bed, 9p-6a, 81% quality. Felt worse - woke often starting at 2a. Got up feeling like crap.

Body: Foot is the same, still very inconsistent with when it hurts more. Little bit of all-over fatigue, nothing specific, probably just tired.

Stretches x3 (8a, 1p, 10p). Pulls plan: do them throughout day, all 100% dead-hang, stopping if I thought I might need even a little kip to finish the next one: 4, 3 - and there I strained something in right shoulder/neck. Crap!

PT James taped my foot, thinks it is a ligament that is in dire need of rest; taping keeps the weight off. Okay to do calf stretches (flat foot only) but cancel the twisty-stretch he gave me yesterday. Still feels confident I can try a Sunday run.

Brain: Tired. Stressed. Overwhelmed. See yesterday's list, and add: feeling like I suck.

Then I met with my lead for an hour, and we talked about how to start shedding my Staff Accountant tasks, and the ways I can start to help my team streamline their stuff, and I felt TONS better. Hooray! Still overwhelmed, but not nearly as close to crying about it.

Proof: serious frustrations at NSS but I held a great attitude. Helped: discovered some errors by others that should save them $300. Just earning my keep, all in a day's work for us super heroes!

Grateful: For all of the positive-thinking peeps in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment