Wednesday, January 30

Nutrition: Many smaller meals today, just due to my "off" schedule. Felt extremely snacky mid-afternoon, then realized I had drank almost no water, so perhaps that was the drive to eat. Also forgot supps.

5a-c reg
545a-Uberbar, c reg w/ T coconut milk
615a-pullups
630a-taught class (warm-up, presses)
7a-2.25m treadmill shoe test
8a-Larabar, 1 Reese's Piece, Americano w/ SF syrup
945a-2c reg w/ SF syrup
11a-oz almonds
12p-salad w/ oil & vinegar, c reg
2p-Larabar, 2c reg
330p-oz almonds, Uberbar
7p-salad w/ 3oz chicken & vinaigrette, half pot decaf
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Sleep: In bed 7 hours, 945p-445a, 74% quality. Felt pretty good.

Body: Pretty decent. Bottoms of feet ached upon rising but went away quickly. No aches from yesterday's squats & swings, either!

Shoe test went well. Short, so wasn't expecting pain anyway. Ordered compression leggings with my shoe order, so I am wearing them under today's pants. (Side note: OMG I am wearing PANTS!) I have no idea whether I'll feel anything different after such a short run anyway, but why not give 'em a try.

Stretches x3 (645a, 130p, 8p). Pulls before class (6, 6, 6, 4/2, /4) - I stopped at 4 kips because I moved the freaking squat rack!! Shook me up just enough that I was all out of sorts and shut down. Otherwise, felt pretty strong.

Brain: Doing very good. More congratulatory emails poured in from across the company, more in-person congrats, LAPW meeting over lunch, party at the wine bar in the eve. Good things.

Grateful: For Juliet. So happy to have become friends with that girl over my years here. Thrilled for her new adventure, but sad it requires leaving us. Glad she's a FB regular!

No comments:

Post a Comment