Tuesday, January 1

7a-2 fried eggs, 4 sl bacon, 2 sl cashew bread, 2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
845a-2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk & SF syrup, supps
930a-3.78m run
145p-salad w/ pepitas & vinegar, spaghetti squash w/ turkey pepperoni & tomato paste, .5oz mixed nuts
245-c eggnoggin' tea, supps
430p-25min tromp through the snow
530p-2s pork stew, .5c fridge pickles, oz nuts, c lemon tea, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water
Moderate-carb day, only after the run. Again calories went a bit high, due to the cold. At what point do I return to a deficit?

Sleep: 9.75 (!) hours in bed, 9p-645a, 100% (!) quality. Awake last half hour or so, trying to fall back for a little bit more, but active kitties prevented it. I felt rested, but got up annoyed at the cats, and with a headache, and angry that my head was still full. Went back to bed for a nap, 2.5 hours, 11a-130p, one solid sleep cycle.

Body: Good other than the head cold. On run, lungs hurt going up Victoria so I cut it to the half route. Rest of body was all right. Hit hot tub for 50 minutes when I got home, which made me super sleepy, so I took a nap. Felt rather tired & depleted the rest of the day. No energy for anything. I even watched TV for the first time in weeks.

Brain: Decent. Wish the run had gone better, and worried it was a foolish outing that will drag out the cold too long.

Grateful: For my new house. On my tromp I discovered the back half of our 7 acres is chock full of deer tracks. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment