Sunday, January 27

Nutrition: Long run day so I was sure to hit veg. Also totally overate, yet again. There's no way I came near 1900 calories this week. Cravings were better today, but not by much.

630a-2 fried eggs, sl bacon, s chicken sausage, 5 Brussels sprouts, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk, supps
845a-c reg
9a-2c reg, Uberbar, 2s trail mix
945a-8.6m run/walk
1145a-2s trail mix
12p-western omelet (3 eggs, veg, ham), hash browns, 3c reg
3p-.9m treadmill walk
545p-salad w/ half avocado & balsamic, turkey pepperoni w/ TC guac, micro cake, supps
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 945p-545a (!), 82% quality, but it felt better than that. Dozed for last hour or so, but felt like bonus time, not lost time.

Body: Still a touch stiff in legs, but a huge improvement over past two days. Run went well to start, and walk breaks felt like they would extend my distance quite nicely, but had knee pain at about the same timing as last week's total run was (1:20). Hit treadmill later in afternoon to walk and pain came on in 18 minutes.

Stretches x3 (7a, 315p, 730p). Pull-ups were forgotten again.

Brain: Was excited for the long run for the first time in AGES. Was perfectly fine with the walk breaks, but knee pain at the end just killed me. Sat in my car crying afterward. Timing magically worked to join Amy & Stacy for breakfast which helped keep me from totally falling apart.

My feet feel like they are being squished a bit in either pair of shoes, so I placed a Zappos order for $700...6 pairs of shoes on their way to my living room, let's hope one of them feels good and helps.

Grateful: For free money. I found a penny on today's run, and that puts me at $0.27 in the past couple of weeks. I'll be a millionaire in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment