Monday, January 7

Nutrition: Low-carb, moderate-calorie day. Way too much caffeine ingested, thanks to interview anxiety - luckily, all in the AM, and I made sure to suck down a lot of pure water.

5a-fried egg, 1.5 sl bacon, 2 sl GF toast, c reg, supps
6a-almond milk latte w/ SF syrup
7a-2c reg
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
9a-coconut flakes & Sunbutter, Americano w/ SF syrup
1130a-yoga & pullups
12p-can tuna, oz almonds, supps
130p-2c herbal tea
3p-2c green tea (medium caffeine)
5p-oz almonds
715p-salad w/ balsamic, 3oz shrimp w/ salsa, oz almonds/hazelnuts, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 85% quality. Wide awake at 4a, fell back, was having some intense dream I wanted to get back to...and I remember nothing about it! Woken by alarm, which I did NOT like, but felt okay once I got up & moving.

Body: Feeling good today, even getting out of bed. Bit of low back tightness first off, that's it. Did not teach class, no attendees, so less early-AM movement.

Stretches x2 (8a, 1215p). Also played with tennis ball at desk to mix up standing posture. Pull-ups 3x4,/3 after yoga. Too easy, probably could have nailed 4s.

Brain: Interview day. Eep! I think it went well, and one of the folks in the interview even told me so...however, she's so sweet she would probably tell everyone that!

Year-end close tasks colliding all at once. Luckily, I had predicted exactly that, which helps a bit. Still, today I wish I were hourly...arrived at 630a, left at 640p. Ick.

Grateful: For coconut oil. Added to coffee or tea, it's bomb dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment