Friday, January 4

Nutrition: Moderate carbs/calories again due to lifting/cold. Feeling quite snacky in AM, for some reason. Some annoying reason! Legit hunger in afternoon around 3p, blaming deadlifts. Rather than eat, I took my shot of B vitamins & sat down for a while. Still hungry at 430p, so I asked myself: am I just snacky or am I actually hungry enough to eat a can of tuna? I ate supper early. Had to force down the water today, not sure why.

545a-2 fried eggs, 4oz chicken carnitas, half crockpot apple, c reg w/ T coconut milk, supps
630a-almond milk latte w/ SF syrup
715a-Americano w/ SF syrup
1115a-personal training
1245p-salad w/ balsamic, can tuna, oz almonds, can DCC, supps
230p-2c decaf black vanilla tea w/ T coconut oil
430p-can tuna, oz almonds, supps
7p-c peach tea
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 845p-530a, 77% quality. Hop had to get up at 2am to work (ugh) so I woke then, and I woke naturally about 445a & dozed in/out until I gave up. Feel okay, though.

Body: Slight weirdness in shin first thing this morning, but it went away. Cold still has my head half full, maybe a bit better but still a little mentally foggy now & then. Back a little tiny bit annoyed post-session, but sitting helped.

Stretches x2 (745a, end of session).

Brain: Good! 100 days to Boston...yikes! Better get runnin'.

BUSY. I averaged 9.5-hour days this week. That's fine when I get to bail at noon on Friday...but I did not. 615pm, yay me.

Gratitude: For job security, Sabrina. Job security.

No comments:

Post a Comment