Friday, January 25

Nutrition: Weird eating at tax firm because my potential lunch dates fell through. (Parents AND husband? Feeling unloved!) Pretty hungry in afternoon, big supper, then a dessert binge at home for some reason...just feeling unsatisfied.

530a-2 fried eggs, s chicken sausage, micro cake, 2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
730a-2c reg
930a-3.25oz jerky, Larabar, 2c reg
1030a-can DP
1245p-Uberbar, can Zevia, supps
315p-few pecans
430p-5oz roasted salted almonds, bottle DA&W
7p-salad w/ oil & vinegar, steamed veg, half rack dry ribs, glass DP, 3c decaf
830p-carby micro cake, Uberbar, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 81% quality. Felt pretty good, dozing in/out for last hour or so, but made it all the way to 5a before I even looked at the time.

Body: Ooof, soreness: (reverse lunges + deadlifts) + Tuesday' swings = super tight whining hamstrings AND glutes. A sign I am doing things right, but I sure hope they get over it by tomorrow's run. Upper back got tight, probably poor posture sitting at desks 1.5 days.

Stretches x2 (6a, 8p). Forgot pullups.

Brain: Good. Working at the tax firm today, where everyone says: "We're so glad you're here!" That's how they keep me coming back, folks.

Also met with and gave keys to our renters. Eep!

And Hop's work party was fun, though I left really early (8p!) due to AM run that was postponed to Sunday, which I didn't realize until I was getting ready for bed.

Grateful: That my husband likes his job so much. Fun people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment