Friday, January 11

Nutrition: Supposed to be a low-carb, low-calorie rest day. Too hard when this damn tired.

4a-2 eggs, sausage/cabbage, c reg, supps
430a-c reg w/ T coconut milk
6a-c reg
630a-c reg w/ T coconut milk
9a-can tuna, 2oz almonds
930a-foam roller/tennis ball session
1045a-oz almonds
2p-bag Cholula jerky, 2c decaf w/ SF syrup
3p-coconut flakes & Sunbutter, bottle DA&W
630p-salad w/ balsamic, sausage & cabbage, cole slaw, peppers & salsa, candied squash, 2c decaf w T coconut milk, supps
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 830p-345a, 80% quality. Got up about half hour in (coughing fit, weirdly), and dozing in/out in the last hour until I was just plain wide awake & got up. Feeling it. Damn.

Kind of feels like digestion wakes me up. Weird.

Body: Bottoms of feet are sore, so I wore boots & sat all day. Incredible tiredness & frustration sent me down for a foam roller & tennis ball session - discovered upper back is a bit tight, upper glutes very tender.

Stretches @730p.

Brain: Feeling quite tired, approaching burn-out, don't want to be here, don't want to do any of my work, want to nap, very low energy. Upset at busting my hump all week without the accomplishment of actually closing December...or feeling like it's going to slow down any time soon.

Overly-tired proof: cried in front of my lead. Who is considering promoting me to leadership? Yeah, that's awesome.

Worrying about running tomorrow when it's supposed to be stupidly, dangerously icy. If I felt better today, I would have run this afternoon...but I didn't even want to do pull-ups today, too GD tired.

Grateful: For the ability to work from home at two of my three jobs, which I did this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment