Wednesday, December 19

5a-c reg
545a-c reg w/ stevia, supps
630a-taught class (warm-up w/o jumps), then did pulls
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
830a-c reg
1145p-leftover deviled egg, salad (iceberg, tomatoes, black olives, pico, salsa), 6oz chicken breast, 3c reg, few sunflower seeds, supps
3p-2c mint tea w/ .5T coconut oil
6p-s fish, s carnitas, sl ham, 2c decaf, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Low-carb, low-calorie, half-fasted rest day. Banks me some calories for the weekend. I think I'll be fine with the two moving-based days: no time to be snacky, planned meals are low-carb, etc, and my one holiday meal on Sunday is in a restaurant, which will be strictly meat & veg.

Sleep: In bed 7.5 hours, 915p-445a. Pretty damned solid!

Body: Slight shin weirdness in AM, went away later; everything else feels pretty fantastic.

I've reached a new body comp milestone: bras don't fit very well...if only we could choose where the fat comes from! Plus, yesterday while training, I stole a glance at Joy's middle and thought, "Hm, that's about how I look. And she looks pretty damned great, therefore I must not look as terrible as I think I do!" I also posed in front of the mirror this morning and focused on how nice my butt looks, because I didn't notice the belly so much. Excellent.

Stretches x3: 745am, 130p, 8p. Pull-ups after class: 6, 6, 6, 5/1, /4.

Brain: Good! Busy workday, LAPW lunch meeting, got another Xmas gift, someone looked at our house in the eve...which turned out to be my cousin, and he wants it next month. Yaaaaay!!

Xmas gift: variety pack of really good tea & a jar of really good coconut oil. From Joy. Who else?!

Quote:

The Big Payoff isn't out there somewhere: it's all around us as the total of all the little payoffs.
-Dr Herbert J Freudenberger, Burn Out, The High Cost of High Achievement: What It Is and How to Survive It

No comments:

Post a Comment