Wednesday, December 12

5a-carnitas, c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
545a-c reg w/ stevia, supps
630a-taught class (did warmup only)
7a-randomness (pulls, Rog Law's glute work, stretches)
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
930a-1 Reese's Pieces (Piece?), 2c decaf w/ stevia
1045a-coconut flakes w/ Sunbutter
1245p-mobiliquicky (foam roller/stretches)
115p-can tuna, .5oz almonds, supps
330p-Larabar
6p-Prowler hour!
745p-s fish, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Low carb, low calories, 5 small meals. Decided to go balls-out for one day, and I'll eat more tomorrow on deadlift day. Ignored my usual eating times and waited until I was hungry, a good reminder that much of our eating is purely habit-based.

Sleep: In bed 7.75 hours, 9p-445a. Woke at 3 and was awake for a while, dozing in/out til 5. Grr.

Body: Hams & glutes are tight, rest feels fine. But I swear to god my feet are growing. In the past week, every single pair of shoes has felt too small. If I could afford to go shopping for new ones, I absolutely would. What the eff?

Digestive system has been mildly messed up the past few days. Trying to cut back my supplements, sleep has been poor, I guess that makes sense. Might also be why yesterday's measurements weren't awesome. Annoying.

Changed up my standing today: put my tuna case in the way, so I alternate between putting a foot up on it, other foot, no feet, just trying to condition myself to get weight on heels/butt back, rather than leaning forward with poor posture. Also put down a tennis ball, playing with that now & then.

Prowler pushes felt great, first 5 wasn't thinking but the 10 after that were with nice flat feet & more of a heel push. Easy, felt like I could have done them all day!

Stretches x3, 715a, 1245p, 8p. Pulls after class, w2d3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 7.

Brain: A bit tired but was doing fine until I got to my desk. I then started to feel as if I'd gotten up on the wrong side of the bed. Just impatient and easily annoyed, fairly instantly. No idea what triggered it. Could have been the email about the 12k "run of the century" at 12:12pm, I guess. It made me wonder if NSS will organize another New Year's Day run, and if so, will I even be able to do it. Sad.

Tried to resolve it by fetching a (free!) coffee & tried a new flavor, Almond JOY - not 1/8 as awesome as my friend Joy, but it was tasty enough.

Later on I got the go ahead from James to push the Prowler, and that  made my day. Until actual Prowler Hour made my day - great fun!

Also, my facebook highlights of 2012 are awesome. I could watch my 225# deadlift all day long!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/yearinreview/sabrina.m.hoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment