Tuesday, December 4

6a-2 fried eggs, 2s pork breakfast sauasge, Larabar, c reg w/ T coconut milk, supps
7a-c reg w/ T coconut milk
745a-2c reg
930a-coconut flakes w/ Sunbutter, 2c reg
12p-personal training
145p-can tuna w/ 2T mustard on 1.5 sl GF bread, med apple, 2c decaf w/ coconut creamer, supps
430p-oz almonds
630p-salad w/ vinegar, 2oz turkey w T BBQ sauce, banana bread muffin, 2c herbal tea, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

High-carb day; very little desire to eat them, but did so anyway. Fat was too high (high carb day should be a low fat day), but I had an unusual need for an afternoon snack (hi, work stress) and all I had were fat options. (Which is not true; I have two cases of tuna under my desk and could have eaten one of those for the same calories. But I forgot they were there - impressive, because I had tuna for lunch. There is now a can of tuna in the "snack" area for future stupid snacky times. This moment has been shared just to make you feel smarter.)

Trying a bit of an experiment this week: high-carb day = moderate-calorie day, and high-fat day = high-calorie day. See if that helps even out energy/sleep.

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 9p-545a. Up at 2a for bathroom, took a long while to fall back, but solid once I finally did. Sleep app buzzed (the alarm) after I rolled over at 540a. Pretty neat, but also felt like I could have slept longer. Feeling fairly rested.

Body: Decent. Session felt great, though front squats are not nearly as exciting as back squats.

No pulls, too tired/little time in eve. Did try a flexed-arm hang, made it 20s. Ow. Stretches x3 (after breakfast, after workout, after supper).

Brain: Decent. Busy with work. Long day; got home, ate, showered, went to bed very early.

No comments:

Post a Comment