Tuesday, December 25

6a-2 eggs, 3oz turkey, c roasted cauliflower, T mustard, micro cake, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk, supps
715a-2c reg w/ T coconut milk
830a-3.15m run
915a-s turkey pepperoni chips & salsa, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk
1230p-4 ribs & 3oz smoked chicken w/ T BBQ sauce, salad w/ balsamic, sweet potato, 3c reg w/ 2oz coconut egg nog
3p-few bacon water chestnuts, few glasses DC
445-few more BWCs, bunch of pecan brittle dipped into coconut cream
7p-micro cake, 2c choco-senna tea w/ T coconut milk & T coconut oil, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water
High-carb day due to the holiday. Poor excuse. Isn't a flat belly more important than homemade pecan brittle? Plus it made me very snacky when I got home. Ugh, stupid carbs.

Sleep: 6.75 hours in bed, 11p-545a. Semi-okay quality. I am not doing well on recovery this weekend at ALL. Still feeling depleted.

Body: Stiff low back in AM, likely due to yesterday's cleaning. Unhappy digestion again. I need better-quality sleep and better-quality nutrition.

Run felt fine, though I struggled to not walk. I was feeling less pure love for running and more obligation to Boston training. But I felt pretty triumphant afterward for not walking, and for running in the stupidly cold wind chills. Must remember those finish-line endorphins!

Brain: Meh to start (tired) but improved with successful run and Xmas at my parents'. Pretty tired by 6p though. Very ready to return to my normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment