Tuesday, December 11

315a-2 fried eggs, pork breakfast sausage, c kraut, 2 sl GF toast, 2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
6a-2c decaf w/ stevia
7a-coconut flakes w/ Sunbutter, 2c reg
8a-2c decaf
945a-oz almonds
12p-personal training
130p-can tuna, micro cake, banana bread muffin, supps
7p-carnitas, cabbage, few raw baby sweet peppers w/ salsa, 2c decaf w/ T coconut milk, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water
High-carb day.

NCP meeting with Steve. New target: 1600-calorie average. Continue carb cycling. It's crunch time, bitches!

He did not give me any measurement updates which I took to mean: nothing good. But I honestly don’t care because I can see visible changes, mostly in arms and legs - but even some belly, though that one is certainly subtle. (Stupid belly!) Plus I have felt good and performance has stayed high so all of that makes me quite happy, as it should.

And that is exactly why I don’t want to see any data – just yesterday I would have been giddy with my results, but today’s numbers probably would have made me cry. And what's the difference? NOTHING.

How do I look, feel, and perform? Great! What do the numbers say? I dunno. Ask Steve.

Sleep: 6 hours in bed, 9p-3a. Took a while to fall asleep, solid until I woke at 2 or so, couldn't fall back; up for bathroom and drink of water, back to bed...and wide effing awake. Got up when I started feeling hungry. UGH. I drank a lot of caffeine yesterday morning because I was chilly. And stupid, apparently.

Body: Feeling good. Feet are sore again and hams are tight, likely from yesterday's 210 swings.

Stretches x3: 6a, 130p, 8p. Chins in session.

Brain: Fine. Annoyed at the poor sleep but I know I can hack it.

For something to do at 4a, and to counteract my feeling hurt that no one on my team thanked me for yesterday's treats (and that hardly anyone ever does, and since I can't afford it anymore, that was most likely the last time) I composed holiday emails for everyone on the team. That made me feel better. Like I have a kind soul, even if it is a whiny one.

Also, the whining did get me a belated birthday gift from the Fun Squad today. Starting to feel appreciated again!

No comments:

Post a Comment