Thursday, December 13

445a-fried egg, 2 sl bacon, c kraut, 2 sl GF toast, micro cake, 2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
630a-c reg w/ T coconut milk
830a-2c half-caff
930a-coconut flakes w/ Sunbutter
12p-personal training
130p-can tuna, banana bread muffin, med apple, supps
630p-salad w/ pepitas & oil & vinegar, s carnitas, 2c deacf w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water
Moderate carb day, higher calorie day.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 9p-430a. Woke up completely at 2a, but fell back; felt like I was dozing most of the final hour, but got up feeling pretty rested. Maybe the body doesn't always need 8 hours?

I've decided this: I'm going to just keep going to bed at 9p, and whenever I wake up, that's exactly the amount of sleep that my body needed. (Unless it's like 1a, in which case I WILL be going back to sleep.)

Body: Great! Hams feel MUCH better than yesterday. Deadlifts went awesome, not even bothered by the failed 225. It's now on my plan for 12/31!

PT update: add SL calf raises on unstable surface; add Prowler work (yay!); come back next Thursday, and then we'll talk about running...double yay!

Streches x2: 8a PT session, (spaced them PWO), 7p. Pulls in session: 2x14.

Brain: Doing well.

Long lazy big pre-deadlift breakfast, but also packed up a box to feel somewhat productive.

PT session was positive.

While I was cranky when I got to my desk yesterday, today was the exact opposite: showed up to a gift from Lisa: Caribou K-cups! PERFECT gift, only one of my besties would know to get me this! Love that girl.

I decided I'm going to keep a tally of gifts so that I remember I am loved (this is in the order received): fist-bump from Holea; Caribou K-cups from Lisa; silly homemade e-card from Teresa.

I invited a bunch of friends over to see my NEW HOUSE on the 28th...and I'm so excited to show it off, half-unpacked boxes and all. I am thinking about it constantly, the opportunities to use the space, mostly. I've already got the basement stocked with a squat rack, free weights, pull-up bar, Bowflex - and a scrapbooking area...you know, all of the typical girlie stuff!

Quote:
Someone will always be "better" than you at something, but it doesn't matter. Be inspired by them, using it to push yourself further, and nothing more.

DON'T compare your haves to their haves. It only leads a negative mindset. Rock your individual talents like a boss and let what makes you unique shine.

-Rog Law




No comments:

Post a Comment