Sunday, December 9

530a-2 sl PB2 French toast w/ SF syrup, breakfast sausage, 2c reg, supps
745a-oz carnitas, 2c reg
830a-basement lifting
930a-micro cake w SF syrup, 2c decaf
1p-3oz carnitas, oz carnitas wrapped inside failed crepe attempt, fruit bar, can La Croix, supps
6p-salad w/ balsamic, carnitas bones, 3 bacon-wrapped artichoke hearts, micro cake, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

High-carb day. Low-fat day. No real cravings either way, finally just normal.

Though I did want to keep eating the carnitas. Best. At supper time, I literally just ate whatever bits of the bones I could. Won't see that on most food logs!

Sleep: In bed 8 hours, 9p-5a. In/out for the final hour, though pretty solid until then. Wish I could sleep in, though. Couldn't be very productive while the hubster was still sleeping.

The urge for a nap hit me hard at 230p. I took it! Got a solid cycle in, snuggled up with Ocar, 245p-4p.

Body: Feels quite great. Workout was exactly the right mix; pull-up fun, bit of front squat form work, and low-rep heavy deadlifts. The 195x1 may even have been a basement PR, and it felt pretty easy - to the point where I triple-checked the math! You just can't buy that kind of happiness.

Stretches 7a, 1p, 8p. Pulls within workout, w2d1: 5, 4, 3, 4, 5.

Spent half the day in sports bra & sweats...that is a sign that even *I* am seeing belly-fat-loss progress. Yay!

Brain: Fine. Such a good workout nice & early gave the whole day a solid boost. Packed a bunch, tossed a bunch.

Quote:
I think if more people cared less about miniscule details and over-analyzing, and instead shifted their focus to to being a little more relaxed with themselves, they'd see more things fall into place for them. Doing this, they set themselves onto a road of self-acceptance, and a less stressful, more pleasantly lived life.

Sometimes when we try to perfect ourselves too much, we wind up seeing problems that don't exist, magnifying imperfections, and developing a constant sense of worthlessness. It makes us feel that we will never be truly happy unless we are perfect.

Well, humanity is imperfect. Nothing in this world will ever be perfect, and the sooner that is realized, the sooner balance can be established. Then when you look back, you see what you had been missing out on the whole time you spent worrying about things that didn't matter half as much as you thought they did before.
-Christine Beauchamp
Oh, so apparently she's been stalking me? Too often this is exactly me, I think. I get into the details because I love them, but...they don't always love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment