Sunday, December 16

630a-2 sl bacon w/ egg white scramble, crepes*, 2c reg, supps
830a-2c reg
1030a-c roasted squash seeds
130p-fried egg, slab o' ham, protein/fat micro cake, 2c decaf, supps
615p-salad w/ half avocado & pepitas & vinegar, carnitas, 2c decaf, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water
Low-carb day. I ate up my week's limit yesterday, but I was craving a salad for supper big time. And it was delicious!

*Crepe experiment: egg whites, vanilla protein powder, maple extract, PB2. Didn't turn out too great, but topped w/ 2T Sunbutter, they were redeemed.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 10p-6a. Pretty solid, woke naturally feeling good and rested.

Body: Again shin weirdness in the AM, super mild, but there. Maybe it is just the tingles of recovery?

Stretches x3 730a, 2p, 730p.

I had zero interest in pull-ups today, so I was going to take a full rest day - then Hop called me in to see the CrossFit competition so I was inspired to knock 'em out. Pretty tough today - yesterday's carbs? 6, 5/1, 4,4.

Brain: Great! Long lazy breakfast that included almost-pancakes. NOM.

Packing extravaganza, very productive, but very draining.

Food prep: stir fry (bok choy, Brussels sprouts, turnips, radicchio, dandelion greens, kale, carrots, & horseradish spice mix); buttercup squash; spaghetti squash; cabbage cooked in bacon grease. Have salads yet from last week, have tuna for my protein, have [nitrate-free grass-fed beef] hot dogs thawed, have egg whites for omelets.

I literally plotted out every meal for this week to make sure I wouldn't have to cook anything until Saturday since nearly all of my kitchen is packed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment