Saturday, December 8

5a-2 fried eggs, 2 sl bacon, micro cake w/ coconut butter, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk
7a-c reg w/ T coconut milk
11a-salad w/ TC guac & balsamic, 3oz round steak
1p-oz steak, 4T coconut butter, 2c decaf w/ T coconut milk
415p-breakfast sausage sampling
6p-2 fried eggs, breakfast sausage, 2c decaf w/ T coconut milk
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water
Low-carb day. Also a supplement-free day, just to see if I noticed anything different.

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 9p-430a - though wide awake for the final hour. UGH again. I have had a lot of stress & caffeine in the past two days. Guess what I will limit in the next few?

Body: Feeling fine. Bottoms of feet were a bit achey when I got up but that's it. Was good enough to work out, but brain wasn't.

Stretches 6a, 1p, 9p. BW DL pullups w1d3: 4, 4, 4, 3, 5.

Brain: Doing okay. Spent early AM working on financials, moving funds to have the down payment ready. We will make it, but we will have no easy immediate cash reserves after doing so. Terribly anxious about that, but I'm trying to remember there ARE some tough-to-access savings stashes, or parents, don't get too freaked out. Silver lining: cutting spending as if it were my job!

Lots of packing done. Took enough breaks to keep from going insane. Threw out a bunch of stuff.

After my afternoon grocery run, I finally felt tired (but not sleepy), and my gumption all faded, so I caught up on TV shows. Made a bunch of food (meat: breakfast sausage, pork carnitas, beef roast). Took a long hot bath, and could have fallen asleep in there. Went to bed as early as a weeknight.

No comments:

Post a Comment