Saturday, December 15

715a-2 fried eggs, 2 sl bacon, c kraut, s carnitas, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk, supps
9a-2c reg
1130a-basement lifting for the last time in this house!
1245p-salad w/ pepitas & oil & vinegar, steak w/ potatoes & carrots, micro cake, 2c reg, supps
6p-3oz ham, c roasted (charred) cauliflower, c steamed cabbage w/ bacon pieces, .5c candied squash*, micro cake, 2c decaf, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water
High carb day, all after lifting. Three big satisfying meals.

*Recipe found here. Modifications due to half-packed house: used "leftover" ham juices in place of almond milk, no nutmeg or vanilla extract, extra cinnamon. The syrup/protein combo was, of course, fantastic.

Sleep: 9! hours in bed, 10p-7a. Wide awake about 230-330a, can blame most of that on the snoring husband, who I heard through my ear pugs! Up for b/r, drink of water, finally fell back after I woke him up and made him flip over. I don't know why I feel badly doing that; why is it okay to let him keep me awake, but not okay to wake him up for two minutes so we can both sleep? Foolish.

Body: Feel good and rested. Both calves/Achilles felt tight. Again a slight off-ness in my right shin in early AM. Trusting in James...

Stretches x3: 830a, 2p, 8p. Pull-ups in workout 6, 6, 5/1, 5/1, /4 (/ = kipped). Lifting felt excellent, was focused on form but had to battle urge to go heavy since I felt so good. I didn't want to burn myself up, lots of work to do this weekend, want to keep feeling good & energetic.

Seeing more great body comp progress in legs!

Brain: Good. Productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment