Saturday, December 1

530a-fried egg, chicken sausage, 3 cc stacks, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk, supps
8a-2c reg
1015a-5 cc stacks, 2c black tea, supps
2p-fried egg w/ mustard on GF toast, chicken sausage, 2c decaf w/ T coconut milk
430p-3oz pork roast, bit of breakfast sausage
730p-.5c stir fry, giant pork chop, fatty hunk of ribs, micro cake, 2T coconut butter, supps
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water
Moderate carb day. Could have been high, but I was craving fats, not carbs.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a. Mostly solid; woke when Hop got home at 2a, felt like I was in/out the whole time after that, but must have logged two more sleep cycles.

Got quite tired and unmotivated about 1p so I took a nap after my lunch. (That's the whole point of a weekend, isn't it?) Only 3-4p (due to a phone call) so not a full cycle - so I got up feeling crappy. No more energy.

Body: Feels good. Slight bit of shin pain, more like it was Thursday morning. No test run today. Didn't feel like lifting, either.

Hit my pull-up goal this morning: did FIVE 10-lb pullups just four weeks after I made that my goal!! And I did it TWICE. Question is, where do I go from here to boost BW reps: do I keep increasing reps at 10#, go heavier w/ fewer reps, or go back to BW? I guess if the goal is max reps, that means endurance, so I should work on endurance - not strength. Yet higher reps tend to start angering my elbows so maybe varying between BW & 10 is the way to go.

Just for fun, set today's pull-up goal at "As many as I can do throughout the day" although it fell off a cliff after my nap. Anyway, 10-lb weighted pulls: 5, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 2 = 50!!

Brain: Good. Little Miss Productivity today! Bills paid, boxes packed, nap taken, food made (fish, stir fry, breakfast sausage), anniversary celebrated (11 years ago today, I put the moves on Hop).

No comments:

Post a Comment