Friday, December 28

6a-2c reg w/ SF syrup, supps
7a-2c reg w/ SF syrup
12p-2 ribs w/ BBQ sauce, oz carnitas, oz cashews, can DP, decaf almond milk latte w/ SF syrup, supps
130p-decaf almond milk latte w/ SF syrup
4p-c raw veg, oz mixed nuts (while prepping supper)
7p-.25c raw veg w/ guac, 6oz carnitas, c candied squash, .5c roasted cauliflower, half poached pear
9p-2c herbal tea w/ 2t honey, supps
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water
Partial-fast day, knowing I'd have a big supper. Didn't make huge effort to restrict otherwise, due to oncoming cold.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a. 77% sleep quality - woke a couple times without needing to get up (though I wanted to, to eat the carnitas I was smelling!) and woke naturally about 445a. Tried to fall back, couldn't. Felt fairly well-rested.

Body: First thing I was stiff all over, bottoms of feet really tight when I got up; but both went away as I moved. Left foot felt a bit wonky & stiff into the day. Low back didn't much care for sitting all day.

Have the beginnings of a cold. Holea, I'm looking at you! So far it's just in my nose/throat so I'm pretending it has no impact on how I feel. Mind over matter, right? By mid-afternoon, though, I was starting to feel a bit slow & stupid. Argh. Sore throat quite a bit worse by end of the night, hence the tea, which didn't help the throat, but was delicious, at least.

Brain: Good things. Worked from home until tax firm meeting, ran a couple errands, then back to working from home with napping kitties, then my fabulous friends came over for a delicious supper.

I received a few gifts, too: a carton of farm-fresh eggs, package of pepitas, package of Osakis Meats bacon, coupon for one free room cleaning (!), and several bags of tea. And I heard a rumor there was more tea left at my desk...I am so spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment