Friday, December 14

545a-fried egg, c kraut, 2 sl bacon, c reg w/ T coconut milk, supps
7a-c reg w/ T coconut milk
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
1030a-coconut flakes w/ Sunbutter, 2c decaf w/ stevia
2p-can tuna, can DCC, supps
615p-Larabar
715p-cauliflower mash
8p-1/4 s seeds, 2c decaf w/ 2 T coconut milk
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Low carbs, low calories. Hit it hard so the weekend could be moderate.

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a. Wide awake 4a but able to doze somewhat.

Body: Considering yesterday's max deadlifts: freaking awesome. But right shin gave some weird feelings this morning. Not thinking about it, since that will only lead to !PANIC!

Stretches x2, 7a, 1p, forgot in eve. Pull-ups in AM, 5x4, then 5 dead-hang kips later on. (I created my own 20-pull-up program.)

Brain: Good! Nice productive day of work, Team Lead position posted (I feel like it reads as though it were written specifically for me...eep!), house progress made, some relief-filled financial news, long but fun eve at NSS. When I finally got home, I vegged in front of the TV with the kitties until I got sleepy, which for me was LATE: to bed at 10p, omigosh.

Had a nice moment when I struggled into my jeans this morning. This pair is too tight pretty much all over: hard to get over the legs, muffin top at the waist, etc; once upon a time, they did fit well...which typically leads me to being depressed at how poorly they fit now. BUT today's thought was: "Seriously, these jeans are just not made for a lifter's body." YEAH! Happiness with my butt overruled unhappiness with my belly, for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment