Sunday, November 4

245a-.5oz almonds
515a-fried egg, c kraut, chicken sausage, 2c reg w/ T coconut milk, half Larabar, supps
715a-c reg, half Larabar
8a- 2c reg w/ SF syrup
9a-9.03m trail run w/ Greg P
915a(PWO)-s Ultima
12p-salad w/ avocado & oil & vinegar, pint Arctic Zero, 2c pumpkin tea w/ cinnamon & 2T coconut milk
4p-c apple cider tea
5p-ratatouille, 6oz chicken, few pumpkin seeds, c apple cider tea, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Very tempted to overeat pre-run but did fine after that.

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 815p-5a (both new time). Not very solid, but okay.

At 245a I woke up hot/sweaty/gross and feeling perfectly awful. That is due to a massive blood sugar crash after the huge carby supper, and I should have known better. Ate almonds per Steve's protein/fat advice. Slept better after that, but Hop's hunting alarm woke me earlier than desired.

Napped 145-330p. One good solid sleep cycle, was nice.

Body: Felt tired and dehydrated first off, but ate well and got hydrated. All else in good shape for the run, which felt downright awesome. I only started to peter out at the very end, which was also after our pause to admire the stick house, so it was partly the "first mile always sucks" feeling and also because I didn't run with water; the 1.5-hour mark is about when that begins to break down, was expecting it.

Tight Achilles and all-over achiness after the nap.

Weighted pulls throughout day, 1x8.

Brain: Tired & cranky first off, but better after breakfast. Run was excellent for my brain. While 7 days without running makes some weak, I'm sure it was beneficial for my body. But I'm ready to get back to my regular schedule, perhaps do some speedwork with Lisa for potential upcoming 5k runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment