Monday, November 26

5a-c reg w/ stevia, supps
6a-c reg
630a-taught class (warm-up less jumps, demos of each move)
730a-2c reg
9a-2c reg
10a-coconut flakes & Sunbutter
12p-accessorizing
1p-chicken w/ RoTel, oz almonds (forgot supps)
6p-salad w/ half avocado & vinegar, slice prime rib, supps
7p-samples of chocolate coconut stacks
Throughout day-3 quarts water
Low-carb day. Still feeling the need to make up for the birthday calories (3675!), so no breakfast.

Diet summary post updated.

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 845p-5a. Woke at 4a, kind-of-almost h/s/g. Debated getting up but I had planned to skip breakfast and was still tired, so I flipped over and managed to fall right back. Yay! Alarm woke me, but I felt rested. Obnoxious: I actually had more calories at supper last night than I did on Saturday night. What gives?

Body: Shin is significantly improved. Feel nothing, basically. Tried a few jumps in class (jump squats, jump lunges, hops) which felt fine. Almost pestered Dustin for advice on whether I should go ahead & try a run today, but then I looked at my calendar and realized my next chance to run is the weekend, and I wouldn't GAIN anything by running today, but COULD potentially make it backslide, so I played with weights instead. And I did not call James. If there is any pain this weekend, I'll get in there next week.

Workout felt excellent. Solid. Feet were a little bit fat in afternoon, but could still see tendons.

10-lb weighted pulls: AM 1x4, PM 3x3. (In workout: 15-lb pulls 2x3, chins 2x3.)

Brain: In a good place.

Today we got word that Sandy's position is being posted internally. Part of me thinks, "Could I really truly handle this, and be GOOD at it, and if so, how would I manage the extra stress?" and part of me thinks, "I could learn whatever I need to learn. And the raise would surely be a giant piece of affording the new house!" But still, full of self-doubt, as always. On the bright side, Mary came in and said, "Please tell me you're going to apply." That's a good sign!

Speaking of the new house, I found another $100/month by canceling Accident and Group Critical Illness insurances. Can re-enroll in a year or two when it's affordable again. Or not, may be unnecessary. A sad budget-cutting is potentially Ploughshare. I might be able to swing the summer share, but will have to wait and see. Hop thinks we will plant a garden. A great idea, but will it actually happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment