Friday, November 9

430a-fried egg, chicken sausage, c kraut, grapefruit, c reg, supps
6a-c reg
615a-c reg w 2T coconut milk
7a-Americano w/ SF syrup
9a-5oz tuna, grapefruit, .5oz almonds, 2c half-caff
12p-mobiliquicky w/ Joy (FR & stretching)
1230p-coconut flakes & Sunbutter, oz almonds, bottle DCP, supps
130p-Americano w/ SF syrup
515p-uncured beef hot dog, c asparagus, 1.5oz almonds, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Steve gave me some very specific macros to hit. A touch daunting at first, but once I mapped out some easy meals, I was good to go. Again, it takes the control out of my hands and I like that. Just follow the rules, don't second-guess, do as I'm told. Easy.

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 9p-415a. Wide awake at 3a, dozed in/out until my hunter's alarm woke me. Blech. Wanted to nap after work but was too late, vegged on couch instead.

Body: Shins/ankle improving but still there. Low back is just fine after yesterday's session, so deadlifts were not a problem. Hooray! Work angst did lead to low-back anger just before noon, so mobility w/ Joy was exactly what I needed. Walked into the room wanting to smash the foam roller against the wall, walked out feeling better - still mentally shot, but physically calmed down at least.

10-lb weighted pulls, AM 1x6, PM 2x3. Noon 4 wide-grip plank pulls of frustration.

Brain: Stable. Not as tired as expected, but pretty spark-less. Thought about going in to NSS early again, but wasn't quite ambitious enough for that. Had a slow lazy morning instead.

Today I am trying to ignore my belly hate and instead focus on my ass. Because despite my genes, I actually have one - thanks to lifting heavy. And today's jeans really highlight it. Thanks, Maurices!

Work a little overwhelming. Feels like every single day could/should be a 10-hour day. So much to do, all hot priorities, whatever happened to post-close calmness? Will it ever return? Do I really want to get myself into leadership responsibilities when normal peon status is this much work? Ugh.

Luckily, my weekend should be relaxing. Only "public" plans involve a run & breakfast w/ Lisa (maybe Joy, too) on Saturday, and lifting w/ Joy & then brunch w/ Amy & Amanda on Sunday. All good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment