Friday, November 23

545a-c reg w/ stevia, supps
630a-c reg
745a-Americano w/ SF syrup, 4 Reese's Pieces
9a-2c reg
12p-heavy singles
130p-coconut flakes w/ Sunbutter, oz almonds, c decaf pumpkin tea
230p-can DC, supps
530p-salad w/ pepitas, oil, vinegar, lemon tart, 2c decaf, supps
7p-raw veg, chicken, sl ham, 3 ribs, half sweet potato
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Low-carb day. Also some AM fasting to help make up for Wed/Thurs overeating* and in anticipation of eve Thanksgiving at the in-laws'. I was freezing effing cold at 4p, but I was also at NSS so I am not sure which to blame...maybe both. Anyway, I did kind of want to eat breakfast, not because I was hungry, just because I love breakfast food. Wasn't too hard to focus on my goals and skip. But by the end of the day I was tired and cold and powerless.

*Surprisingly, my calories did not go all that crazy for the holiday: 2200 Wednesday, 2350 Thursday. Higher than 1800, yes, but not all that wild. So I'm happy to report that I am not beating myself up at all, just trying to prevent all-out goal-derailment.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, and solid. Yes!!

Body: Other than shin/ankle, feeling damn good. Tried James, offices closed, will call on Monday. If two weeks of rest haven't fixed this thing, something else is wrong. Right?

Lifting felt awesome. Never once thought about being fasted, everything went just as expected, other than I was hoping for a 225# deadlift, and didn't expect the 70# press. Balance!

Really totally shot by the end of the day. Deadlifts?

Brain: A productive work day, fun times with family, no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment