Friday, November 2

345a-2 fried eggs, chicken sausage, c kraut, c reg w/ stevia, supps
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
930a-2c half-caff
1045a-oz almonds, 2c decaf w/ stevia
12p-c ratatouille w/ chicken, 2 pickles, 3 bacon-wrapped weenies, some raw veg & fruit, can DCC, decaf Americano w/ stevia, supps
6p-1.5c decaf w/ SF syrup
7p-1/4 chicken*, salad w/ half avocado & oil & vinegar, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Have I mentioned that I eat meat bones whenever I can? Lots of minerals. This chicken was slow-cooked 24 hours. Most of the bones were softer than a cookie!

Sleep: 6.5 hours in bed, 9p-330a. Solid, but I was seriously wide awake at 330a. Felt like I got a full night, though. Went for productivity and hit NSS early. Same half-dose of Benadryl.

So, it seems a carb boost didn't fix the sleep issue. But I definitely didn't feel as dead tired as yesterday morning, so I'll just keep on keepin' on and see how things go. And weekends = naps, so that could help a whole lot!

Body: Low back muscles a wee bit tight. Wore 1" heeled boots so am sitting at desk all day. Slight soreness in glutes, abs. Nice to feel!

Brain: Up & down. Up at NSS. Down for Sandy's last day. Up for chat with Theresa. Up for team lunch with 100% participation. Down for Sandy actually leaving (don't know how I managed not to cry). Up for a return to NSS. SUPER up for seeing my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment