Wednesday, October 31

445a-fried egg, chicken sausage, c kraut, almond milk latte, supps
6a-half Larabar, c reg
630a-taught class, did warmup only
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
9a-s coconut flakes & Sunbutter
12p-mobility mania w/ Joy
130p-5oz tuna, c acorn squash w/ s coconut flakes (forgot supps)
6p-4oz tilapia, c stir fry, salad w/ half avocado & oil & vinegar, supps
7p-c hibiscus tea w/ c almond milk
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water

Legit hunger at 5p. Curious. Cravings fine though.

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 915p-430a. Woke without alarm, feel fairly rested, but wish I could have logged one more sleep cycle.

Body: AM pulls 3x3. Noon 3x5 during mobility. PM pulls 3x3. Upon waking, stiff/tight Achilles and right hip flexor, but class warmup felt lovely.

Once again this morning I had a direct line, within 10 minutes, from super stressed (5 people need me all at once, wait, no, let's make it 10!) to low back anger. Once again: whoa!

Moved my run to post-work so I could join my mobili-buddy at lunchtime, and thought I would hit up hills. Heading down the stairs at mobility time, I realized how sore I was from yesterday, and downgraded from hills to flatlands. But when the foam roller on my outer quads made me flinch, I eliminated the run completely. I'm already on low calories & sleep quantity has been less than ideal - a combo which hugely impacts recovery (& mental state) for me. I decided I really had nothing to gain from it and could potentially end up feeling worse; gold star!

Also still feel some soreness in the shins on FR, but can put full weight on it. Right outer ankle tight at end of day. Hams a little sore.

Brain: Fun Halloween times at work, we won best team theme! Husband should be done pumping tomorrow! Mobilicizing with Joy! Felt smart when I shared some of my irresistible macaroons w/ others - fewer left to tempt me. A pretty good day.

Want want want!! Homemade "peanut butter" cups that I could eat: Sticky Chocolate Cups Where the hell was this recipe when I was able to eat "whatever"?! Perhaps in 3 weeks for a birthday treat?

Quote:
Dear You,
Yes … YOU! You are amazing. Have a beautiful day.
-Terri Rosenstock, to me
I am so spoiled by all of my wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment