Wednesday, October 3

515a-bag Cholula jerky, Uberbar, c reg, supps
6a-c reg
630a-taught class, did warm-up & some sets of pulls
730a-2 Reese's Pieces, 2c reg
930a-s coconut flakes w/ s Sunbutter
12p-mobility mania w/ Joy
1p-Awesomesauce, small apple, 1.5oz almonds, 2c decaf, supps
515p-3.1m walking hills w/ Lisa & Baby Mac
715p-4oz round steak, c roasted veg, micro cake topped w/ coconut butter, oz macadamia nuts, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 830p-5a. But it took forever to fall asleep (racing brain, cats weird), I woke often, and at one point I dreamed about Jack (the friend who died in March) and woke up bawling. I have no idea what prompted that, but it sucked balls. I did keep falling back asleep each time, but the alarm jarred me awake (ugh) - yet somehow despite all of that I do feel rested. I'm worried about getting slammed soon, though.

Body: AM pulls, 2x6. PM pulls, 2x4. Some lower-leg stiffness upon rising; a little tightness from squats during class warm-up, but better than normal. Upper back/lats tight (pulls, bench). All else feels excellent! Digestive system is a little off today, weirdly. Feeling okay, but I wonder if it's a result of the poor sleep? Red bee sting area is now larger, and itchy, but the swelling is down, so I think I'll survive. I got stabbed AGAIN today though - flu shot time.

Mobility session with Joy was lovely. I had debated a run (knowing we'd only be walking tonight) but when Joy emailed offering mobilibuddy services, I took it as a sign. Low back bugged a bit in the afternoon. I blame work stress & the terrible posture because of it. Walk was excellent.

Brain: Work day blew chucks; made error after error. Pretty sure my computer heard "Fuck!" at least a dozen times. It made me snacky - frustration always makes me snacky! I resisted, but just barely.

Boo: Racing special for this weekend has been postponed 1 week due to weather. Now it will be on Train & Stay weekend. Bastards!

Acne: Having small reaction...I'm blaming the Italian dressing last week at the LAPW meeting. I know it has soybean oil & probably corn syrup - so why the fuck do I take it? It's not even a food that could be remotely considered worth it. I need to remember to bring my own balsamic. Stupid.

Quote:
The only difference between TRY and TRIUMPH is a little UMPH.
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment