Wednesday, October 17

5a-protein pudding (s protein, s coconut milk), c reg, supps
6a-c reg w/ T coconut milk
630a-taught class, did warmup only
8a-2c reg
930a-coconut flakes & Sunbutter, 2c half-caff
1030a-c reg
1245p-can tuna, salad w/ balsamic, .5oz almonds, 2c decaf, supps
415p-.5oz almonds
7p (restaurant)-salad (baby carrot, 2 cuke slices, grape tomato, handful iceberg, eating around the dressing...lame), bacon-wrapped chicken breast w/ sauce, c green beans, plain baked potato, 3c reg (was so chilly I didn't care whether reg or decaf)
815p-supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a. Solid, woken by alarm. 2 Benadryls. Bitchin!

Body: AM pulls 3x3. PM pulls 3x2. Feeling very good; no aches or pains getting out of bed! Digestion still a bit screwy, but it's normalizing. Wanted to do mobility at noon, but too much work to do. Bleah. (Ok, so part of that is because of my Friday PTO, but still: bleah.)

Very hungry and cold at 1130a - felt as if I were fasting. Sat 3.5 hours in meetings.

Brain: Doing great, aimless though I may be. Went through a training about using Inspirada and I was still at a loss. I couldn't think about career at all. I focused on physical, and even for that, I could only think in terms of "now through Boston" and nothing beyond that, really. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment