Tuesday, October 30

5a-2 fried eggs, c asparagus, chicken sausage, 2c reg, supps
630a-c reg
730a-Americano w/ SF syrup
9a-2c half-caff
10a-coconut flakes w/ Sunbutter
12p-personal training
145p-can tuna, chicken sausage, slice pumpkin pie, supps
645p-6oz chicken, sweet peppers w/ Todd County guacamole, roasted artichoke, roasted cauliflower, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Met w/ Steve. Next two weeks: 1600 calories, and 50-70g carbs (200-280 calories). One high-carb/calorie day per week. I'm thinking Saturday night with the hubs should be a fine time to feast!

Sleep: 7.75 hours, 9p-445a. Pretty solid. Half Benadryl.

Body: Feeling really good. (Rest days help, who knew?) Squats felt harder than they "should have" in session but all the rest was great. Is that the result of a few deload weeks, that quickly? Sad! Digestive system is finally back on track, bit of a delayed reaction to Sunday's senna tea.

Acne: Chin reactions started showing up Sunday/Monday. Well, guess what the number one ingredient was in Panera's dressing on Saturday? Soy. Plus I also never got the avocado it was supposed to come with. Screw you, Panera - you're no Bistro to Go!!

Also, the sunflower/canola oil in Saturday's potato chips is a possible additional suspect; since I hadn't anticipated the dressing issue, I figured it would be a fine time to test those oils. Sigh.

Brain: Still even. Given work stress, that's a helluva lot better than it could be.

Quote:
Is it alright if another guy jumps in with you today? He had to re-schedule for today and you are the only one impressive enough for me to put him with!

-Dustin Schlichting (to me, this morning)

For the sake of my ego, I'm pretending Dustin was 100% serious.

Dustin also introduced me to my temporary training partner as "a pretty accomplished runner" which has totally earned him a bonus Halloween treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment