Sunday, October 7

730a-2 eggs, 2 sl bacon, 2 waffles w/ SF syrup & 2T coconut butter, c reg, supps
8a-almond milk latte
930a-can Zevia
10a-powerlifting fun
1130a-omelet (3 eggs, shrooms, onions, peppers, bacon, ham, sausage), small apple, 3c reg, supps
445p-choco-PB energy bar, nut bar
630p-salad w/ oil & vinegar, 3oz chicken, c spaghetti squash, nut bar, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Sleep: 10 hours in bed, 9p-7a. Woke at usual 4/5 or so (didn't look) but managed to fall back. Fantastic! Was kind of surprised I slept that long, until I remembered that my sleep hours were low this week. And of course I can see that low sleep perhaps may be a big part of all those fat cravings. Shocking...how stupid and slow I can be, that is.

Body: Slight all-over stiffness upon waking. Right elbow significantly better, feeling nothing, but still skipped pulls outside of workout (which was only 6, weighted). Trying to be wise and get one full happy day before I jump back into anything.

Lifting session was AWESOME. For whatever reason, I was craving heavy singles, maybe just because it resembled training with my PowerBuddy a year ago, so I happily indulged that craving - and it really couldn't have gone much better. Walked out feeling like Wonder Woman for the first time in ages!

Brain: Great way to start the day: seeing my husband! Made him breakfast, chatted, got some hugs, and sent him on his way to make some coin. Last paycheck? 96 hours regular and 64 hours overtime for a total of 160 hours. Jesus Aitch. I don't know how they do it.

Brunch with Amy after lifting was also very good. Nice little anxiety-related brain dump on house/finances as she is facing many of the same concerns, but walked out with the mind trained to think "It will all work out." rather than "How the fuck will this all work out?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment