Sunday, October 21

7a-c reg, supps
3p-3oz chicken, c spaghetti squash, salad w/ oil & vinegar, 5 MEB, can Zevia
5p-8s coconut butter
7p-2 waffles, protein pudding made w/ coconut milk, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 10p-630a. Choppy. Legs hurting. Later napped 3 hours, 1045a-145p. More solid.

Body: Stiff and sore and tight: feet, lower legs, & hip flexors.

Shins still hurt a lot if I press on them, even with gentle pressure, and hurt mildly going down stairs; no lateral knee pain down stairs, just typical long-run knee aches; weirdly, everything feels fine when climbing stairs OR if I go down backward.

Does that point to some kind of muscle imbalance? Or is that just my solution: learn to descend hills backward, problem solved?

Brain: Worried. Anxious. Wondering if I should go to James, or go back in for x-rays, or just go with rest and assume it is merely overuse. And do I sit out of the Monster Dash? Feeling helpless. Took a lot of self-control to leave Dustin alone, not think about it too much, not freak out, remember the sky isn't falling. Unfortunately, that meant no willpower left over in regards to food. I probably shouldn't have spent the day alone, but I was also not in a place to deal with people. I didn't spend all day crying or anything, but I sure didn't feel good about anything, didn't want to do anything, go anywhere, just blah. Sad. Lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment