Monday, October 15

445a-2 eggs, 2 sl bacon, chicken sausage, cauli-browns, c reg, supps
545a-mini Larabar, c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
630a-taught class, did warm-up & stretches
730a-Americano w/ SF syrup
915a-2c half-caff
10a-2c half-caff
1p-can tuna, salad w/ balsamic, oz almonds, supps
3p-coconut flakes & Sunbutter, c senna tea
6p-foam roller, Stick, tennis balls
7p-3oz round steak w/ BBQ sauce, .5c asparagus w/ coconut aminos, c cauliflower w/ salsa, micro cake, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 9p-430a. Terrible quality: first I couldn't fall asleep, was at least an hour; then I woke often from 315 onward, and finally I just gave up at 430. Racing mind, rotten dreams. So so tired.

Body: AM pulls 3x1. PM pulls 3x2. Sore quads, tight left Achilles, stiff knees, tight right hip flexor. Nothing unexpected. Low back hurt in bed, but fine when up & moving. Feet were fat by end of day. And so so tired, the kind where the drive home from work sound exhausting.

Felt like puking as I ate breakfast, was half certain I would. Didn't, but the feeling came back a few times. (And stopped me from doing more pulls.) I think it was just digestive cramping, but not sure why it's pissed off again.

I wonder if the poor sleep & upset digestion are simply reactions to the massive physical stress of Train & Stay weekend. Body is acting very much like it did during tax season (stress season), which is why I'm thinking that. Of course, sleep would fix so much in the recovery process - and I'm trying to get it, but my body is being stupid!

Brain: Did I mention I am tired? So so tired. I wanted to just lay down and cry as I made breakfast. Also had a busy workday that threatened to overwhelm me a few times, but it got better as time went on.

POTD:

Eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment