Wednesday, September 26

5a-energy bar, c reg, supps
6a-almond milk latte
630a-taught class, did warm-up & some pulls
745a-Americano w/ SF syrup
10a-bag pork jerky, energy bar, 2c decaf
12p(restaurant)-salad (iceberg, baby carrots, cukes, grape tomatoes) w/ Italian dressing, 3c reg, supps
4p-coconut flakes & Sunbutter, tiny apple
530p-4.4m hills w/ Lisa
7p-2c raw veg w/ oil & vinegar, energy bar, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

DANGER: I ordered a pack of flavored coconut butters (this) today. I will plan to keep them at work. Otherwise, me + spoon + jar = gone in a flash. And just in case you are also interested in testing your willpower, discount code COCO10 gets you 10% off, and the sampler comes with free shipping. (I predict a free addiction, as well.)

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 830-5. Took Dustin's advice and went to bed a half hour earlier, thinking this way I'd still get 8 hours if I woke at 430, but I made it to the alarm! I was dozing for a while there, felt like it must be around 4, but I was not so awake that I clocked it. Sweetness.

Body: AM pulls 2x5. PM pulls 2x3. Feeling great. Touch of soreness from squats while doing class warm-up, but barely noticeable, big improvement from last week. Cool! Run felt good other than burning lungs again; and by "good" I mean that my legs were fucking screaming on the first two beastly hills, but that's normal.

Brain: Doing great. House offer is in progress, work is still stupidly busy but going well, wearing a super cute dress, had a good LAPW meeting (& even able to help out with a project).

Hop started pumping, though. Yay: quiet house, can easily go to bed at 8pm, no extra messes, etc. Boo: quiet house, cats get needy, no one to help clean my messes, etc.

Awesome pic:

She even looks like a Little Sabrina, curls & books & all!

No comments:

Post a Comment