Wednesday, September 12

515a-2 Uberbars, c reg, supps
6a-c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
630a-Taught class, did warmup only
8a-2 energy squares*, 1 banana chip, 2c reg
9a-coconut flakes & Sunbutter, can DCP
130p-can tuna, 1.5oz almonds, 2 banana chips, supps
330p-2c decaf
530p-few banana chips
630-2c raw veg & 10 shrimp w/ salsa, micro cake, supps
730p-1.5s pepperoni "chips" & salsa
Throughout day-2 quarts water

*Energy squares from the Grain Bin. Pretty tasty, but they do have some soy, so I only tried tiny samples. I bought them for my awesome team but figured I ought to taste-test.

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a. Slightly choppy in early AM and the alarm woke me, but I felt fairly rested. Got tired & yawning at 4pm though.

Body: Sore hams (got worse throughout the day) & slight overall fatigue (I blame sleep), otherwise great. Sat 1.5 hours in meeting.

Didn't really feel up to my run (mentally) after Lisa backed out, and I decided a mid-week rest day before deadlift day would be a nice experiment. Also because I just haven't been getting the solid sleep quality/quantity I prefer to get, can add a little recovery this way.

And since I will run both Friday & Saturday on vacation this weekend, I'm not actually removing a run, just shifting it.

Brain: Little tired and VERY tired of being so effing busy at work. Almost vacation time...thankfully I can only access work email on the iPad, can't do any "real" work; I fear that I would, and don't want to be stupid enough to work for free!

Spent much of the past week dealing with an LAPW issue that made me feel like a loser & a failure. Resolved it today and am still a bit annoyed with myself, but not so damn disappointed, so that is a plus.

On a personal note I feel quite accomplished over some miscellany:
-50k registration = check done.
-Monster Dash costume = almost check done, final piece has been shipped.
-Boston apartment reservation = almost check done. Got a place requested, just need to fill out their contract & make a down payment & stuff. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment