Tuesday, September 11

6a-2 fried eggs, chicken sausage, cauliflower hash browns, micro cake, c reg, supps
7a-2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk & stevia
1030a-s coconut flakes w/ 2T Sunbutter
1130a-personal training
1245p-c roasted veg, Uberbar, supps
330p-can tuna, half oz almonds
7p-2c raw veg and 10 shrimp w/ TC guacamole, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 930-545. Up at 1a for b/r (supper too late) and awake maybe half hour, had the off-and-running brain, but I was able to shut it down.

Body: Little tired but feels good! Session felt pretty much fantastic. Sat 2 hours, meeting.

Brain: A bit tired & "ugh" about work in the AM, used the ol' "act as if" routine. In the PM, overwhelmed with the amount of work I have to do, to the point where I am spinning in circles and accomplishing nothing. UGH. Only two days to vacation...

Also, feel like I keep coming off as an idiot on LAPW stuff. Misplaced a check, forgot about a committee I was supposed to be on, not getting a couple things researched very promptly - more and more I feel like I should not have done this, but dang it, people have kids and spend more time volunteering, I am determined to get my act together! But it's tearing me down a bit, feeling like I'm doing it poorly; I don't like to do ANYTHING poorly.

Except maybe housework. Which is another thing I'd have to get MUCH better about if we got the new place. Potential bonus to make that better: I would be able to do overhead squats in the basement. Hells yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment