Thursday, September 6

615a-2 fried eggs, chicken sausage, .5c sauerkraut, 2 slices toast, c reg, supps
715a-c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
830a-2c reg
10a-coconut flakes w/ 2T Sunbutter
12p-personal training
145p-can tuna, c roasted veg, med apple, Caveman cookie, supps
430p-Uberbar
515p-2.5m walk on Victoria w/ Lisa & Baby Mac
630p-salad w/ half avocado & balsamic, 3oz pork roast, tiny apple, supps
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water

Sleep: 9.25 hours in bed, 9-615. Solid. Bliss. Benadryl!

Body: Touch of soreness yet in the hams, but a big improvement from yesterday. Amazing what this higher caloric level is doing for me!! Or not...I concede that it might be simple science. (Eat more, recover better? Nonsense!) Something that definitely is amazing, though, is that I'm not simultaneously worrying that I might be gaining weight by eating this much. Even if I am, I am trusting in Steve to make sure I don't become a Michelin Woman.

Everything felt awesome in session. Happy deadlift day!

Got sidetracked thinking about joining the Saturday morning running group for their 12 miles. Debated back & forth and back & forth about whether I could handle it, until I realized it didn't matter whether I could; I should stick to trails as scheduled. My goals are loving the Train & Stay and PRing in the 50k...so I need to train for that. I can wait to join the running group starting in November & find me some winter long run buddies for Boston training then.

Brain: Whirling about that house. Rates are awesome. Think everyone can go back on Monday night to look again. Should be able to borrow some down payment dinero from my parents. But do we rent or sell our house? Well, what's it worth? Ack! On the possibly-bright side, because it's a short sale, it could take a long time to negotiate & approve. Which means more time to save!

Pain point: our mortgage payment will increase anywhere from $450-700 depending on the rate & final price. Because I am an insane saver, we can probably manage this without a LOT of cuts, but it takes away plenty of savings cushion, and it most definitely eliminates the ability to go out to eat, blow $200 at Target, or click away $100 on Amazon without a second thought. And it means Hop can't get a shiny new vehicle next summer, either.

Funny story, though, it sure has no impact on whether I continue to train with Dustin. Zip, zero, zilch. I'll give up my pretty Pepe before I give up training!

No comments:

Post a Comment