Thursday, September 20

515a-2 fried eggs, chicken sausage, c sauerkraut, c reg, supps
645a-c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
745a-Larabar, Americano w/ SF syrup
1015a-coconut flakes w/ Sunbutter
12p-personal training
130p-c roasted veg, can tuna, Uberbar, can DCC, supps
6p-15oz bag sugar snap peas, 3.5oz carnitas, half Larabar, 2c coconut tea w/ splash almond milk, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9-5. Decently solid & woke naturally, but I could have used another hour. Why won't my stupid body TAKE that extra hour?!

Body: Stiff getting up. Haven't felt that creaky in a while. And yesterday I slacked, so it seems weird. Session felt good but deadlifts were just plain heavy, completely different from last week. I've put a self-imposed STOP on any analysis in my brain, because all I will do is sit here and think that today's 195 looked just like January's 225 and what the FUCK, clearly I suck, and continue down that line of nonsense. I should be smart enough to avoid going directly down that rabbit hole, but I'm not (at least, not today), so I leave all deadlift-related thoughts on Dustin's plate. Eve pulls, 3x3.

Brain: Decent. A big step up from the pathetic whining "poor me"-ness of last night, but still quite a bit more "bleah" than I want to be. So much to do, so little time, so little power, no clone.

Bright spot: I have all weekend to myself, and my only social plan is trail running with Lisa. This may be the quiet, relaxing, refreshing weekend I was hoping to get a week ago. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment