Sunday, September 9

7a-2 fried eggs, chicken sausage, micro cake topped w/ coconut butter, 2c reg w/ 2T coconut milk, supps
10a-s sunflower seeds
1p-2 fried eggs, chicken sausage, cauliflower hashed browns*, micro cake, AZ bar, supps
630p(restaurant)-fajita salad (romaine, chicken, black olives, tomatoes, jalapenos, salsa), 4c decaf, supps
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water

*Chop up a bunch of cauliflower, add onions & garlic & peppers & bacon grease, and fry it up. Doesn't get crispy & doesn't resemble true HB, but it's pretty damn good with eggs!

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 1115-645. Went to bed late (was reading), and was off/on for the last hour or so, but I made it almost to 7am, hot damn.

Body: Low back, both Achilles, hip flexors all a bit tight; bit of overall fatigue; begrudgingly realized I needed a rest day. I am craving a bench day, damn it! Spent a few more hours cleaning/de-cluttering/hauling things up & down basement stairs. Got really tired about 4pm.

Looking back: I should've drank a whole lot more water!

Acne: Giant cyst forming on my forehead. Of course. I went to rib fest yesterday without a speck of makeup, feeling like my skin was acceptable for the general public for the first time in months. I sadly & dutifully avoided all sauces due to corn & soy...and yet here I am reacting to something (WHAT??) yet again. So. Fucking. Frustrating.

Brain: Tired but did okay. Supper with friends was fun, but also sad-making to stare at Shari's crispy, perfect-looking quesadilla. Jealous.

JR's baby was born & died Saturday morning. Complete sadness. Makes me feel like a narcissistic jackass for my lame complaints & frustrations. Such a wretched situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment