Monday, September 10

515a-2 Caveman cookies, c reg, supps
6a-Uberbar, c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
630a-taught class, did warm-up & a couple each: 3rd world squat, wall sit, hip flexor stretches
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
1030a-2s coconut flakes w/ s Sunbutter, 2c half-caff
12p-3.22m utility run w/ Lisa
115p-can tuna, c roasted veg, oz almonds, Uberbar, supps
5p-Uberbar
8p-2c raw veg w/ salsa, 2 mini Larabars, supps
Throughout day-4 quarts water

Sleep: In bed 8.25 hours, 845-5. A while to fall asleep, but otherwise very solid. Alarm woke me up, though, boo.

Body: Just a few lingering aches/pains from run, mainly tightness in lower legs. Belly has felt giantly fat since Saturday evening; still feeling it this morning, but improved throughout the day. Digestive system is apparently NOT fond of ribfest. And no vegetables. And not enough water.

I very seriously considered fasting today just because I felt so gross. Not in a "I'm a fat pig with no willpower" kind of way but in a "I feel like a fat pig and food is not appealing" way. But I assume that half the idea behind the 1800-calorie intake level is to take a diet break / stress reduction / hormonal reset, etc, which would be at complete odds with fasting. So I ate. And please note that all of this rambling is in the BODY section, not brain, because my brain was fine. A huge victory!

Run felt good, lower legs tight afterward.

Brain: Tired. Super busy workday, the kind that makes you want to search the Help Wanted section. Ugh.

Happy: looked at potential house again after work w/ parents & contractor buddy. Contractor buddy is a perfectionist who pointed out a lot of "This doesn't meet today's standards, I would've done that differently, cabinets are from Home Depot," etc, but no red flags. Getting utility bills, will figure out how much we can afford, and make an offer. Realtor cautioned that this could literally take a year, being a short sale, but my response to that is, "Cool, more time to save!" So my plan is to automatically start shuttling into savings the extra money it would take to live in that house, and figure out how to live on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment