Friday, September 7

530a-2 fried eggs, chicken sausage, .5c sauerkraut, coconutty micro cake, c reg, supps
630a-c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
8a-Americano w/ SF syrup
10a-oz almonds, can DCP
1p-can tuna, c roasted veg, med apple, 2c decaf (I got chilly), supps
215p-Joybar (Joy's homemade banana bread Larabar!)
5p-2 Caveman cookies
7p-salad w/ balsamic, Arctic Zero w/ PB2*, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

*Thaw the AZ until it gets a bit soft, dump into your food processor w/ 2T PB2, blend until smooth like soft-serve. HOLY CRAP it tastes like a Butterfinger Blizzard. But I can eat it. Yaaay! And also? It's only 200 calories. I'd sure like to see you get a Blizzard for that!

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9-515. Solid, but Oscar woke me up a bit earlier than I wanted and I felt tired to start. Extra large breakfast. Fine energy the rest of the day.

Body: Quite excellent. Upper back and arms a bit sore, but nothing in low back whatsoever after yesterday's deadlifts. Hooray! Rest day today, long run tomorrow.

Brain: Did very well to start, busy at work. But business day four = brutal hell for me; add in bothersome LAPW emails for which I did NOT have time, and brain went down the drain. Ugh. Did my best to manage it. Hated that I immediately thought "food" and kind of caved. Basically just ate couple snacks early, so that was a plus, but UGH to frustration translating directly to snacking. Luckily NSS work didn't take too long so I was home at a decent hour.

Still whirling about house. We are going back on Monday night with the parents & Hop's contractor pal. And asked the realtor to plan on stopping at our place on his way home, which means someone (named Sabrina) needs to spend the weekend cleaning up this dive. Crapsticks!

But underlying it all...thinking of JR today. Counting my many blessings. Thanks for being one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment