Friday, September 14

8a-c roasted veg, bag pork jerky, oz chipotle almonds, Joybar, can Zevia, NC
12p-2 fried eggs, chicken sausage, oz chipotle almonds, can Zevia, supps
115p-cookie, 5oz chipotle almonds
145p-5m run (some walking)
3p-3c raw veg w/ guacamole, handful dried fruit, 2 cookies, 3 Joybars, can La Croix, supps
545p-4oz jerky, cookie
At races-2oz jerky, bottle DDP, bottle DP
1230a-2 handfuls dried fruit, supps
Throughout day-2.5 quarts water

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 12-8. Choppy. Smacked my head twice on the above-bed cabinet when flipping over. Napped 9-12. Yes, napped an hour after waking! That sleep was better than my overnight sleep. Kind of napped again 4-5p.

Body: Tight hip flexors from too damn much sitting. Overall fatigue. Otherwise decent. Run was as expected, felt tougher than I wanted but not exactly happening under ideal conditions. The "kind of" nap was me laying in bed reading because I wanted to be FLAT and stretch the hip flexors. (Got sleepy and set book aside for a catnap.)

Brain: Wish I felt more energized and am disappointed by my inability to stop eating. I know poor quality/quantity sleep does this to me every time, but there is also something about vacation mode that makes me justify it despite trying hard not to! I was terribly uncomfortable all day long, felt giant and awful. Why doesn't KNOWING that will happen stop the binge?

No comments:

Post a Comment