Wednesday, August 29

5a-c reg, supps
6a-Simple Squares bar, c reg w/ 2T coconut milk
630a-taught class, did warm-up only
730a-Americano w/ SF syrup
930a-Simple Squares bar, can Zevia
1030a-2c decaf
12p-mobility session w/ Joy
1p-5oz tuna, 2c roasted veg, oz almonds, supps
4p-packet Sunbutter
445p-4.5m trail run
7p-salad w/ half avocado & balsamic, c asparagus, 2 Caveman Cookies, supps
Throughout day-3.5 quarts water

Was oddly hungry at 11a, super hungry at 1130a. Toughed it out - went away by noon.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 815-445. Solid - I'm liking this nightly Benadryl. Still got up feeling a little bit tired, oddly.

Body: Excellent. In class warm-up, just a bit of tightness in hammies, and all movement felt great. Mobility session felt lovely, though I wasn't as thorough as normal, only 20 minutes or so. Did three sweet handstands despite not attempting them for ages!

Run felt better than any since my second Ragnar run, despite crazy heat. I really wish I could pinpoint anything beyond "lots of sleep." But, whatever - if that's the ticket, I will keep cashing it!

Eyes were super red despite the long night of sleep. Allergies?

Right wrist is bruised from yesterday's cleans or snatches or both - despite wearing wrist bands. Some day I shall need to live covered in bubble wrap.

Brain: In a good place. Legs/hips are feeling hard & tight, not soft & fluffy, when my hands smack them while walking. That rules. Although, is it fat loss or just water loss? Hell, does it even matter? Smaller size is smaller size.

At 2pm, I had change in my paws & was 3 steps out of my office to go fetch a can of pop. I then thought about Heather and my leg bones, turned around, put the change in my Relay fundraising box, and refilled my water bottle instead. Rules some more!

Hop might be home for the weekend. Rules the most!

Quote:
Failure after long perseverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure.
-George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment