Tuesday, August 21

645a-2 fr eggs, 1.5 sl bacon, .5c sauerkraut, cocosun micro cake, c reg, supps
745a-c reg w/ T coconut milk
845a-Americano w/ SF syrup
10a-oz almonds, 2T Sunbutter, can DCP
11a-20-minute bell-ringing tour de TS
12p-personal training
130p-turkey patty, 1.5c roasted veg, oz almonds, 2T Sunbutter, can DCP
4p-can Zevia
5p-2oz brain food, can Zevia
630p-bottle caffeine free DCP
8p(restaurant)-shrimp & spinach salad w/ bacon dressing (NOM)*, 3c decaf, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

*Looked up later: 970 calories. HOW? Shrimp, roasted red peppers, spinach, slivered almonds, dressing. How on earth did it amount to that many calories?? And apparently it contained soy and wheat, I suppose in the dressing, which hopefully means it was minimal enough to prevent a reaction. Frustrating.

Sleep: 9.25 hours in bed, 915-630. Solid. Fantastic!

Body: Feels awesome. Calves are barely tight at all. Felt like I had no endurance in session again, though. Okay with long car ride, 3 hours or so.

Brain: Doing wonderfully. I'm ready to take on the world. Monster Dash 10-mile, Boston, anything and everything. Today, I am Wonder Woman. Must remember how beneficial a truckload of sleep can be! Especially when dreaming about doing muscle-ups.

Session brought me down a little, though. That has happened like 3 times in 3 years. Dustin had not read any of my posts and was talking about how much fun Ragnar was and I just did not want to hear it, was not prepared to hear the version of Ragnar that I so desperately wished was mine. Not fair! Could barely keep myself from crying.

Talk about an emotional rollercoaster, to go from feeling like a new person to the same ol' pathetic whiner in the span of 20 minutes. Ugh. In light of the happiness post about overthinking, I vented to Joy & Timmy, then just got back to work and moved the hell on.

Headed to work conference at St Olaf. Hope I learn bunches, some big challenges coming up that I can get mostly figured out here.

Tentatively planning to skip the vendor reception tomorrow night in order to run instead. And have my TRX with in case I am up at 5am!

Quote:
Life is the sum total of your experiences, and I'm trying to collect as many as possible.
-Allison in Run Like A Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment