Thursday, August 23

530a-hb egg, 3.25oz bacon jerky, c reg, supps
630a-3oz brain food, c reg
745a-scrambled egg, 3 sl bacon, 3c reg
11a-Americano w/ SF syrup
12p-2-plate Big Ass Salad (romaine, field greens, olives, cukes, shrooms, carrots, ham, tomatoes, celery, banana peppers, red onions), hamburger patty w/ splash Tobasco, few sl bacon, 1.5oz almonds, supps
215p-can DC
6p-bag jerky, bottle A&W
7p-turkey patty, c asparagus, micro cake, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water


Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9-445. Had enough time for 9 hours but was wide awake around 430 and couldn't fall back. Stupid body.

Body: Low back unhappy right off. Canceled AM workout plan. It was a good one, too! Stupid body.

Stood in every session that I could, but that still meant I was sitting 6 total hours. Ugh. Standing was miles better than sitting, but back did not improve.

Upper body was VERY sore all day; even raising an arm to scratch my head was painful. It took me a while to realize that 150 burpees = 150 pushups = a lot of damn work yesterday!

Felt moderately tired, lethargic, depleted most of the day. Tried to improve nutrition to see if that helped. Stayed tired. Very VERY tired at 430p riding home, tried to nap but as usual: I can't sleep in cars.

Brain: Doing okay but ready to go home and get back to normal life and normal food. Besides physically tired, lethargic, & depleted, also feeling deprived. Really want a bagel...crispy chewy goodness...smeared with tangy cream cheese...sigh.

I know that I need to focus on the things I CAN have, not what I cannot. I know this. But it is really hard when given so few options to pick from. Depressing. Better when at home.

Quote:
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong attitude.
-Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment