Sunday, August 12

6a-fr egg, 1.5 sl bacon, 2 sl toast, 2 HeatherBars, c reg, supps
730a-2 HeatherBars, c reg w/ 2T coconut milk, can Zevia
815a-8.44m trail run
10a-2 HeatherBars, can Zevia
2p-fried egg sandwich w/ 1.5 sl bacon, T mayo; med apple, 3 fruit leathers, 2c decaf w 2T coconut milk
3p-c tea
530p-pork chop, c roasted cauliflower, c fridge pickles, c cantaloupe, supps
730p-micro cake, c tea
Throughout day-2 quart water

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 11p-6a. Woke naturally due to digestive system, but thought it was 7am. Dang. Felt okay.

Napped 12-2p.

Body: Other than a bit tired, really good. Running felt awesome, full of strong energy. Lovely. Post-nap, very tired. Lethargy, exhaustion, etc. Weird.

Brain: Okay but still beating up on myself for yesterday's eating. Got a boost from such a successful run, and felt grateful for the higher calories for the past 36 hours! I also decided early in the run that I might not be the prettiest or thinnest or best running chica on my team, but I might just be the strongest, and certainly the best powerlifter. Taking the boosts wherever I can find them. Because I wasn't MORE elated after such a good run, I decided it would be a smart idea to log a nap. Post-nap, quite snacky, and craving carbs. Stupid body.

No comments:

Post a Comment