Saturday, August 4

615a-2 fr eggs, 2 sl toast, Larabar, c reg, supps
8a-c reg w 2T coconut milk, bottle DDP, .5s sunflower seeds
845a-4.85m trail run
1030a-2 fr eggs, sl ham, fried potatoes, 3c reg
2p-3oz mixed nuts, s sunflower seeds
6p-2s turkey pepperoni dipped into salsa verde*, chicken breast w .5 stir fry, micro cake, 2c decaf w stevia, supps
Throughout day-2 quarts water

*Microwave turkey pepperoni for 50 seconds and they crisp up and function as tortilla chips! Holy shit, my life will NEVER BE THE SAME.

Sleep: 8 hours, 10-6. Up for b/r at 230a, and a little h/s/g, but sleep itself was solid.

Body: Feels good! Run was AWESOME. Calves a bit tight. Stood 5 minutes in the lake for recovery.

Got very tired about 5p; skipped races because they sounded like too much work. And my only possible date was Hop and he would rather be in the pits, so...camped out in front of TV and caught some Olympics. Was about to nap but realized how little water I had drank and downed a quart; immediately felt better.

Was hoping to do a second run tonight and lift tomorrow but tiredness hit at planned time. What is up with that?! Instead, planning another longish run in the morning. If I am up for it, lifting afterward. Will see if my Wonder Woman ambitions hold up!

Brain: Great! Loved the run, loved brunch with my buddy Joy, got in a little time with the hubster, enjoyed a spell of laziness. A bit unsettled at my lack of ambition in the eve though. Didn't want to do a thing on my to-do list. Hope I find some enthusiasm tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment