Friday, August 3

630a-c reg, supps
7a-c reg w 2T coconut milk
8a-Americano w stevia
9a-Uberbar, 2c reg
1015a-oz almonds
145p-chicken, c stir fry, c straw/blueberries, Caveman cookie, supps
5p-bag jerky, bottle diet A&W
8p-salad (w hb egg, half avocado, rw vinegar, few pepitas), 3 ribs, .5c grapes, supps
Throughout day-3 quarts water

IF: No breakfast. Hungry at 9a, so I ate my planned snack; hungry right away again at 10a! AND hungry at 1pm...like a vicious cycle. WTF?

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 10-6. Fairly solid sleep, no trips to b/r, but woke with asleep arms a couple times. WTF?

Body: Really good. Tempted to run today but sticking to planned rest so I keep feeling good! Too busy anyway, but no WTF there, purely a collision of month-end at job 1 and a lotta work at job 2. Look what time I ate supper...bed time!

Brain: Really good. Ready for a quiet weekend, though. Not sure I will get it, as my to-do list is a little overwhelming.

WOD:

Health.

I challenge YOU to take the time to think about ONE thing you could do today to improve ONE aspect of your health. It could be in the realm of physical, mental, spiritual, financial, relationships, wherever you wish to improve. Just ONE thing.

Go do it, and really pay attention to how you feel doing it and how you feel afterward.

If it is all roses - do it more often. No more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment